Wednesday 21 November 2018

Introductionary

Welcome to my brand new blog, where one can find the latest video games news  and reviews. I have chosen to speak about video games because as it may seem quite obvious, I like video games but  I am also able to make a good observation about a particular game, which in turn will lead me to make a good, honest review.


I also hope that my reviews can serve as a useful tool in helping you to decide whether you should buy a particular video game or not. This is becoming an increasingly useful tool ever since game studios are putting out extravagant promo and pre-release videos that may over hype or do not show the game for what it really is.

It should also be pointed out that I am not affiliated with any video game company and am doing this purely for the fun of it. That being said I do hope that you readers will enjoy my unbiased news and reviews and then make a decision for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment